1. Introductory Provisions
1. The operator and seller of www.angels-fairies-unicorns.com is:
OBHAJOBA PASTELKY s.r.o.
Malé náměstí 11
110 00 Praha 1
Tax ID: 28472179
registration number: CZ28472179, spisová značka: C 1459026 vedená u Městského soudu v Praze
e-mail address: email@example.com
Bank Contact and Address:
- code SWIFT KOMBCZPP
- code IBAN CZ0301000000434130660267
- Komercni banka, Vaclavske namesti 42, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic
2. These business terms and conditions are valid for shopping at www.angels-fairies-unicorns.com online store. They define rights and obligations of the Buyer and the Seller.
2. Purchase Agreement
1. All orders placed of www.angels-fairies-unicorns.com online store are binding. By placing the order, the Buyer confirms to understand and accept the valid business terms and conditions of this agreement.
2. The Buyer is obliged to provide true and correct data.
3. The electronic order form filled out by the Buyer is considered an offer of a purchase agreement. The agreement comes into force at the moment when the Buyer takes over the ordered goods.
4. The place of delivery is the address designated in the Buyer´s order.
5. The right of ownership to the ordered goods is transferred to the Buyer on receipt of the goods.
6. The Buyer undertakes to take over the goods and to pay the total purchase price and other charges resulting from the order (postage and packing, cash on delivery).
7. If the Buyer fails to take over the ordered goods and to pay for it, the Seller has the right to refuse other orders placed by this Buyer.
8. By filling out the order, the Buyer agrees that the Seller processes his personal data. The Seller is allowed to use the data solely for his administrative purposes.
3. Postage & Delivery
1. Postage fee refers to the selected type of delivery and the weight of the consignment. Prices of individual products are quoted below each product. By adding further goods to the shopping bag, the total price can be recalculated considering the current weight of the selected products.
4. Personal Pickup
1. Personal pickup is possible at the address of Galerie Pastelka, Malé náměstí 11, Praha 1 a few steps from the Astronomic Clock in the Old Town Square.
2. It is necessary to arrange personal pickup in advance, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Tick „Personal Pickup“ when placing your order.
1. Complaints and returns will be processed in conformity with the terms and conditions www.angels-fairies-unicorns.com online store and the valid legal regulations for contractual issues.
6. Withdrawal from the Agreement – Returns
1. The Buyer has the right to return any ordered item within 14 days after the date of receipt of the goods (according to paragraph 6, amendment of Civil Code no.367/2000). The returned goods (except for large format prints A0, A1 and A2 that are made-to-order) in original conditions, without any signs of wear and tear, in the original packaging must be sent back to the Seller´s address. The date of dispatch is determining. The Seller refunds the purchase price to the Buyer in the way arranged beforehand as soon as the returned goods is delivered to the Seller. The costs relating to dispatch of the goods are non-refundable.
7. Withdrawal from the Agreement – the Right to Change the Price
1. The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order or its part in following cases:
1/ The goods are no longer produced or supplied.
2/ The commodity price of the goods has changed significantly.
In these cases, the Buyer is contacted without any delay.
2. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of the goods. The current prices are confirmed to the Buyer at the moment the Seller confirms the order. The goods are supplied to the Buyer for the price valid at the moment of the confirmation of the order.
8. Final Provisions
1. By taking over the ordered goods, the Buyer accepts the purchase price and the relevant business terms and conditions.
2. The pictures attached to the products can serve only for an illustrative purpose.
3. In accordance with §262, paragraph 1 of Commercial Code, both the parties expressly agree that their rights and obligations conform to the statute of the Czech Republic unless they are determined otherwise in these business terms and conditions.
1. The Buyer informs the Seller about any potential complaints by e-mail or telephone.
2. The Buyer sends a letter with description of the detected troubles at email@example.com. The letter must comprise: the Buyer´s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, the number of the order, detailed description of the trouble and proposal how to resolve the incurred situation. In all events, a copy of the invoice, a document of the payment and the delivery of claimed goods are indispensable.
3. The Buyer is obliged to check the integrity of packaging of the goods when receiving the parcel from the carrier. In case the package is damaged the Buyer may refuse to accept the package from the carrier. Should any difficulties arise, the Buyer is obliged to inform both the carrier and the Seller without delay, but at the latest within two working days after receipt of the goods.
4. The Seller informs the Buyer about the procedure of handling the complaint in three working days after receipt of the complaint.
5. The Seller is not responsible for damage resulting from unskilled manipulation or for damage caused by negative externalities.